jellewe1jellewe1

Main Audio Reviews Stats

{ Memories in the Rain } { Memories in the Rain }

Undescribable

This song has a very nice ambience and it's produced very nice. The melody and sound of the guitar gives this song a really apart feeling. It's pretty undescribable.

TJTheChill responds:

Thanks for the review. 10/10 Woohoo!!!! This is definitely my best song by far and im glad u enjoyed it.

{CC} -~- DrHappy {CC} -~- DrHappy

Even better

This one's even better than the previous one, many changes, good beats. Almost perfect

corncamper responds:

Thank you. Please tell if you notice anything you don't like ;D

Thanks for the kind words.

Dance Music GCSE Coursework Dance Music GCSE Coursework

Pro!

3 months, wow! I can hear it, this song sounds very professional.

Goddess Of The Sea Goddess Of The Sea

Nice

This song is very nice, The melody's fit very nice together, but the mastering should be a bit better, and the sound quality of the piano is not very good. That prevents me from giving a 9 or 10, it just doesn't sound professional.

GronmonSE responds:

Yeah, the mastering's horrible.

The piano...eh, I still have to find a way to tweak it so it sounds better. It's been a while since I've tried doing a serious song.

Thanks for the review :D

Orb Orb

Brilliant

The melody's in this song are put together very nice, and I love those drums. It's got plenty of changes, which makes it very nice.

Solocity Solocity

LOL

funny song, weird samples :P.

In Your Embrace In Your Embrace

Relaxing!

This track is so relaxing, the slow changes in melodys and samples are very nice, makes me feel dreamy. It sounds very professional. Good job!

RAVEN responds:

Hey thanks a lot for the review jellewe1. I'm really glad you enjoy it =)

Sour Amore Sour Amore

nice!

This pwns if u put some housebeats in this song, that pitching is beautiful. Im gonna remix it!